Thursday, August 15, 2013

Love and Trust

I am reading a book by Norm Wakefield called Equipped to Love. I highly recommend it.  I wanted to share one of the quotes from the book. The quote is from Jerry White "Every relationship is an opportunity to love and every situation is an opportunity to trust." 

I am not going to share what Mr. Wakefield had to say. You'll have to get the book.   I will say that this should be a mantra of every believer alive today.  Look at your current situation and current relationships and ask yourself if you are loving the people and are you trusting God with the situation. 

Just some food for thought. 

I've added a new feature on the blog, if you are interested. I have added a link Sermon Audio where you can download my sermons.  I hope you are encouraged and blessed by them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment