Thursday, April 25, 2013

Psalm 23

Do Not Worry 

The Lord is my Shepherd I shall not be in want. 

Christ has promised  to provide for all my needs.  I am not to spend my time seeking that which Christ has already promised to provide. 

Peace

He makes me lie down in green pastures, He leads me beside still waters, 

When I trust in the Lord my soul rest it does not hunger and it does not thirst. 
Refreshing 
He restores my soul

Daily battles can be weary, Christ is always there to refresh us and  renew our strength.


Guidance 

He leads me in the path of righteousness for His name sake. Yeah though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff they comfort me.

When temptations and troubles arise and sickness and strife raise their ugly heads; The Lord will, lead, guide and comfort into the valley, through the valley and out of the valley. 

Fearlessness 

You prepare a table for me in the presences of my enemies. 

The Lord is for you who can be against you.  No principality, no death, no life, no things on earth or things in heaven can separate you from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus. 


Healing

You anoint my head with oil; my cup over flows

Wounds are healed and blessings abound 
Assurance 

Surely goodness and mercy will follow me all the days of my life and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever. 

He is our good Shepherd, His sheep hear His voice.  Listen and follow the Lord and all the promises in Christ are yes and amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment