Thursday, May 30, 2013

Don't Stop Now!

Philippians 1:9

New King James Version (NKJV)
And this I pray, that your love may abound still more and more in knowledge and all discernment
 
Dear fellow disciples I urge you this day to abound more in love.  This world is in need of it. Whether is the clerk at the store, your coworker at the next desk, your neighbor across the street or a stranger on the bus, they all need to know the love of Christ. You are the one to show it to them. 

"But I don't have the love" you say.  Trust that the love of God has been poured out into your hearts. Romans 5:5 (NKJV) Now hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us.

Love in faith my friend. Say a kind word, give a smile ask if you can pray for them and see the glory of the Lord.

Philippians 3:12 New King James Version (NKJV)

12 Not that I have already attained, or am already perfected; but I press on, that I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment